step crypto otp verify – verify a one-time password
step crypto otp verify [–secret=
step crypto otp verify does TOTP and HTOP
- Path to file containing TOTP secret.
- Number of seconds a TOTP hash is valid. Defaults to 30 seconds.
- Periods before or after current time to allow. Defaults to 0. Values greater than 1 require ‘–insecure’ flag.
- Length of one-time passwords. Defaults to 6 digits.
- Algorithm to use for HMAC. Defaults to SHA1. Must be one of: SHA1, SHA256, SHA512
time|durationto use for TOTP validation. If a
timeis used it is expected to be in RFC 3339 format. If a
durationis used, it is a sequence of decimal numbers, each with optional fraction and a unit suffix, such as “300ms”, “-1.5h” or “2h45m”. Valid time units are “ns”, “us” (or “µs”), “ms”, “s”, “m”, “h”. A
durationvalue is added to the current time. An empty
time|durationdefaults to “time.Now()".