The Smallstep Platform
The Smallstep Platform is an opinionated, extensible toolkit for DevSecOps public key infrastructure (PKI). It contains a number of components that can be combined to deliver automated certificate management for a broad set of use cases and implementations. The components include:
- Authorities— Certificate or registration authorities powered by
- Provisioners— Machinery for securely automating certificate issuance
- Inventories— Catalogs of entities like hosts, services, and people for use with templates and provisioners
- Templates— Customization of x.509 or SSH certificates for any use case
- Events— Observability and alerting for certificate lifecycle activities
Read more about the Smallstep Platform using the links above or schedule time with Smallstep to learn how the platform can help your project.